Houston Best Tattoo Artist
Tattooing is a popular art form, and there are many tattoo artists to choose from. However, not all of them can offer the experience, skill and talent that sets them apart from others. If you're looking for Houston best tattoo artist who has experience working on celebrities and professional athletes, look no further than Charles Huurman.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE GETTING INK
- Placement – It's important to know where you want your tattoo before getting one. Certain areas of the body are more visible than others, for a particular area. Working with one of the best tattoo artists in Houston ensures you’ll make a good decision you won’t later regret.
- Size – Tattoos can be large or small. Some people prefer small tattoos that accentuate their body parts in a creative way while others may want something larger like on an arm. Whatever you decide on, you can be sure it's something that will look good on your body when it's finished being inked.
- Line work – His high-profile clients call Charles one of Houston best tattoo artists so you can rest assured that he is one of the best in the world on his style. He is one of the best realistic, hyper realism, surrealism and abstract realism artists in the world.
WE TAKE THE TIME NEEDED TO PERFECT YOUR TATTOO
Charles is one of the best tattoo artists in Houston because he is meticulous. Depending on the size and complexity of the design, he will take whatever time is needed to complete your project. Keep in mind:
- Some designs are more complex than others
- We study each project to determine the number of sessions
- Charles’s tattoos take multiple sessions because he tattoos by layers, full of details and mainly big hyper realistic pieces (which is always worth it).
COLLABORATE WITH THE ARTIST
We understand that you're looking for Houston best tattoo artist who knows how to guide you through each step of getting a tattoo that shares your story with the world in a way that's unique to you and only you. You're invited to obtain a full study and quote of your project. Once we select your project and you are happy with the process, we will book your appointments. There will be various appointments with Charles to create a unique piece of art for you. Please complete our online form below.
We have a very particular process and managing system to work with clients, we are creating videos to explain them. We also have pdfs and other resources. We would rather give you this information to save you time guessing our process or how we work.